The River Church is going to the "Drive-In" once again!
Our governor, Tony Evers, released a statement late last week that laid out acceptable ways for congregations to gather in this time of social distancing...
- Streaming online; or
- Having small gatherings (fewer than 10 people in each room) with multiple services. OR!?!?
- Parking lots with congregants staying in cars, avoiding person-to-person contact!!!!
So, this week we are planning to meet in Chapel on the Hill's Parking Lot this Sunday morning at 10AM! Chapel on the Hill's address is N2440 Ara Glen Dr, Lake Geneva.
Here are a few things to know about Drive-In Church for this weekend!
1) Worship will be led from a platform in the parking lot.
2) Our worship experience will be somewhat blended with leaders from both churches guiding the Drive-In worship gathering.
3) You will be able to tune your FM radio to the designated station from the safety of your car!
4) All in attendance will be directed where to park and will be asked to remain in their vehicles for the entirety of the worship gathering. Restrooms will not be available.
5) All of us leading worship will be practicing social distancing.
6) BYOC - Make sure you bring your own communion elements with you because we will partake in the meal together from the comforts of our own spaces.
7) A worship outline will be made available later this week with worship songs and scripture before worship on Sunday.
See you Sunday morning at the Drive-In!